Download this app to your desktop
With the Autodesk® BIM 360® app, BIM 360 users can access all project documents, plans and models, as well as execute construction quality, safety, and project controls workflows, from their Android phone or tablet.
The BIM 360 platform for construction management helps your project team stay on-time and on-budget by giving everyone access to the latest version of all project information in a single app - anytime, anywhere. As a result, you can save time, lower risk, and reduce rework and errors.
• Enjoy mobile access to all project documents
• Sync documents, issues, and markups for offline access
• Control file access by user, role or company
• Create and share markups, including freehand, shapes and text
• Visually compare changes between versions or documents
• Be automatically notified when changes are made to a document, or when an issue is assigned to you
• View and complete checklists assigned to you on your mobile device
• Mark sheets with pins to identify issues
• Assign issues to trades or other project team members
• Add punch list items during site walkthroughs
• Navigate from one drawing to the next with detail callout hyperlinking
• Use lightning-fast zoom and pan for 2D drawings and 3D models
• View 3D model attributes
– Pat Heffron, Andy J. Egan
– Jo Mortensen, IKT Skanska
- Jamie Robert, Senior Site Manager, Hill Bespoke Ltd.
Don't have a BIM 360 account yet? Sign up for free first: https://bim360.autodesk.com